Seal Replacement Process - ID
We at Maersk is constantly strived to improve our service and innovate endlessly to enhance better customer experience and providing you a high reliability when shipping your cargo with us.
To offer transparent, consistent, and easy shipping experience, as well as aligned with the market, we would like to inform you that starting on 17 April 2023, we have a new seal replacement process at all our dedicated depots in Indonesia as per below.
- LOI of seal replacement must be provided to Maersk dedicated depots
- Depot team will provide seal replacement accordingly once LOI has been received
- There’s no seal replacement payment will be made at Maersk dedicated depots
- Seal replacement invoice will be available on MyFinance and it can be settled as per regular process
- For seal replacement charges, it’s remain the same with total amount IDR 100,000 per container
Feel free to contact us during this time via:
- Email to
- LiveChat – please see guideline here
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.