Soft launch for KUL counter walk-in reduction
In our constant endeavor to ease the business for our customers and move towards digitalization, we are making a change to the current document release and >receipt.
After completion of below-period services, the official go-live date will be 6th January 2023.
Soft Launch Period: 6th December 2022 - 5th January 2023
- Limited activity at the counter
- Only applicable for OBL surrender and secure paper collection. Others will be couriered only upon request and with charges
- Change of issuance of B/L through e- Channel
- All BL releases will be made via e-channel beginning with the above period, and access will be granted upon completion of the e-BL agreement. Click here for more details.
- Dropbox for BL receipt via QR form
- Document receipt via QR form and appointment submission were required in advance. Documentation dropped into the Dropbox will be processed by our Customer Experience team within the stipulated timing. Click here to submit your request.
- Every Thursday is a limited time for secure paper collection/courier
- Request can be made in advance however the release of secure paper only every Thursday. Secure paper will be released upon submission in QR and collection can be made at the counter.
- There is no direct interaction with counter CX.
Should you require any further information, please contact our Customer Experience team.