Please be informed that in line with the implementation of the Online Pre-advise for Laden container in Mindanao Container Terminal (MCT) last April 01, 2022, we Maersk A/S and Sealand-Maersk will commence to comply the Online Pre-advise this coming April 22, 2022.
Please follow below guidelines and take note on the processes for the pre-advise request and amendment of details.
- Correctly fill-out ALL boxes in Section I of the Pre-Advise Form (as attached). For special containers (i.e. Reefer, DG or OOG), additional details will be required and should be filled-out in Section II of the form.
- Send an email request and attach the filled-out Pre-Advise Form prior gate-in of container/s to Phiexportpreadvise@sealandmaersk.com. Please follow the subject format below for smooth processing.
Email Subject Format:
For International => IAS (Operator) PRE-ADVISE: VESSEL & VOYAGE NO.
Ex. IAS (MSK) PRE-ADVISE: NORDTIGER 215S-215N
- Upon receipt of your email, our OPS pre-advise team will process your request within two (2) hours.
- If everything is found in order, you will receive a confirmation that the pre-advise has been completed.
- Should there be discrepancies (e.g. booking no., container nos.), you will be advised to provide the correct details.
- To avoid delays, please ensure that all the details in the Pre-Advise Form are reviewed.
Pre-advise schedule of acceptance are as follows:
Monday to Saturday : 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am to 11:30 am
Please note that submission beyond the set schedule will be processed on the following working schedule.
- Once pre-advise is confirmed, you may now proceed to gate-in the container. Then, settle the port charges accordingly.
- Should you need to change (amend) any of the details in the Pre-Advise Form previously emailed, please send a new email request and follow the subject format below. Indicate the details needed to be changed.
Email Subject Format:
For International => IAS (Operator) AMENDMENT: VESSEL & VOYAGE NO.
Ex. IAS (MSK) AMENDEMENT: NORDTIGER 215S-215N
Container No: MSKU1234567
Amendment: Change of booking number
Please note that changes may incur an administrative fee from the terminal and may even cause delay on the container gate-in. Please review the details in the Pre-Advise Form prior submission.
We want to thank you for your business and looking forward to continuously serving your global transportation needs.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your local Maersk Line Customer Service Representative.
Tel: +63 2 7976 9590 (MNL) / +63 32 230 2303 (VIS) / +63 82 272 7303 (MIN)
Anything you need, we’re here to help
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.