Your supply chain is of the utmost importance to us. In light of the ongoing situation in Shanghai, China, and the local government’s precautionary control measures, we have been working around the clock to alleviate customer pain points.
We understand that the situation may have impacts on your business and that flexibility is key in this current period of time. As such, we would like to offer the following relief packages:
- Free Change of Destination* on import cargo into Shanghai port, that has ETA from April 1 to April 15
- Free Detention and Demurrage on cancelled export shipments from Shanghai, with ETD March 28 to April 15
- Interim stop of the Detention and Demurrage clock for the period March 28 to April 15, applicable for the location of Shanghai on both imports and exports
- Free amendment/cancellation for SPOT shipments exported from or imported into Shanghai, with ETD April 1 to April 15, for export, and ETA April 1 to April 15, for import.**
- Flex Hub lite*** - we will offer this on Shanghai import cargo up to 28 days free time in selected hub. Please note that this a paid service that comes at a fixed cost of US $800 per container.
- Logistic products of rail and barge options to nearby locations where the services are available. Please note that this is a paid service.
** Amendment would be subject to re-pricing as usual
***Subject to operational feasibility and availability
If you’d like to make use of any of the above, please visit the shipment binder page on Maersk website, under our web advisory page. For your ease and comfort, here you can digitally procure our relief packages, tailored to assist you during this time. Please click here for export log in to the shipment binder, and here for import log in to the shipment binder.
We will also continue to update our web advisory page on Maersk.com with the latest updates on the situation.
By offering the above, our aim is to give you sufficient room to assess the different options most fitting for your business, and manoeuvre some of the current pressure points caused by the Shanghai situation, all to lessen the impact to your supply chain.
Should you have any further questions or any feedback on how we can improve our relief package for you and your business, please contact your local Maersk professional. Our customer experience and commercial teams are always available to support should you need assistance.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.