Booking Cancellation Fee (CLL) – Origin – New Zealand to World
15 March 2022
In line of recent cost developments, Maersk is revising the Booking Cancellation Fee – Origin (CLL) from all New Zealand ports to world effective 15th April 2022.
Tariff and Application
- Booking Cancellation Fee
- Current rate: USD 100 per container
- New rate: USD 185 per container
- Applied to any cargo bookings (non-Spot and non-Contract products) which are cancelled, reduced or transferred (at customer’s request), within the 12 – day period immediately prior to the vessel’s Estimated time of Departure at all New Zealand load port.
- The Booking Cancellation Fee will apply to the number of containers by which the booking is cancelled, reduced or transferred.
- Exception/Exemption: All Apples and Onions export will be exempted from Booking Cancellation Fee until Oct-31,2022.
If you require more information, please contact your local customer service agents.
We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing working with you in the future.
Anything you need, we’re here to help
We meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other.
Our dedicated team of experts are here for you.
Ready to ship?
Look up rates for new shipments and inland tariffs.
Sign up to our newsletter
To provide you with the right tools and the most relevant information for you to best manage your supply chain, please sign-up to our bi-weekly newsletter on global logistics.