Booking Cancellation Fee (CLL) – Origin – New Zealand to World
In line of recent cost developments, Maersk is revising the Booking Cancellation Fee – Origin (CLL) from all New Zealand ports to world effective 15th April 2022.
Tariff and Application
- Booking Cancellation Fee
- Current rate: USD 100 per container
- New rate: USD 185 per container
- Applied to any cargo bookings (non-Spot and non-Contract products) which are cancelled, reduced or transferred (at customer’s request), within the 12 – day period immediately prior to the vessel’s Estimated time of Departure at all New Zealand load port.
- The Booking Cancellation Fee will apply to the number of containers by which the booking is cancelled, reduced or transferred.
- Exception/Exemption: All Apples and Onions export will be exempted from Booking Cancellation Fee until Oct-31,2022.
If you require more information, please contact your local customer service agents.
We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing working with you in the future.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.