Maersk Indonesia – Import invoice information
We would like to inform you about import invoices that frequently being asked or concerned.
- Invoice for Import to Indonesia will appear in MyFinance on ETA – 2.
- Both invoice party and Agent/EMKL will be able to download the invoice in MyFinance and directly pay using ePayment Indonesia
- Agent/EMKL will only be able to see local charges. While for other type of invoices will need approval from invoice party first
- How? Discover the repository of website guidance here
- Invoice party
- will be based on Payer Party that been setted up by Transport Document Receiver during Shipping Instruction (SI) submission
- just in case you are unable to find the invoice, there are several possibilities. Could be incorrect payer party or customer code been setted up during SI submission, OR could be your username is linked under different customer code, OR could be other issue
- How to check Payment term and Payment party? please check downloadable attachment
Visit our Maersk website to manage your shipment easily and seamlessly (see the illustrated guidance here).
Rest assured that we are doing our best to maintain valuable customer experience.
We want to thank you for your business and looking forward to continuously serving your global transportation needs.