We would like to inform you about import invoices that frequently being asked or concerned.
- Invoice for Import to Indonesia will appear in MyFinance on ETA – 2.
- Both invoice party and Agent/EMKL will be able to download the invoice in MyFinance and directly pay using ePayment Indonesia
- Agent/EMKL will only be able to see local charges. While for other type of invoices will need approval from invoice party first
- How? Discover the repository of website guidance here
- Invoice party
- will be based on Payer Party that been setted up by Transport Document Receiver during Shipping Instruction (SI) submission
- just in case you are unable to find the invoice, there are several possibilities. Could be incorrect payer party or customer code been setted up during SI submission, OR could be your username is linked under different customer code, OR could be other issue
- How to check Payment term and Payment party? please check downloadable attachment
Visit our Maersk website to manage your shipment easily and seamlessly (see the illustrated guidance here).
Rest assured that we are doing our best to maintain valuable customer experience.
We want to thank you for your business and looking forward to continuously serving your global transportation needs.
Sign up for news and insights
Stay ahead of the curve with valuable supply chain trends sent directly to your inbox
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.
Thank you for signing up
You have now signed up for newsletters. You will shortly receive an email which will explain how to set your newsletter preferences and unsubscribe.
You can unsubscribe anytime.