Instant Online - Booking Amendments (Indonesia)
At Maersk, we want to ensure you can always amend your booking information easily every step of the way. Based on your valuable customer feedback, we are now enhancing the solution and making it even better thereby introducing Instant online booking amendments for Indonesia.
Effective 22 March 2021, you can easily amend all your booking requests online through our Maersk website.
Only exceptions are SPOT, Store door (SD/CY), DG (Dangerous cargo), OOG (Out of gauge) shipments, Reefers, Multiple container size/type and Shipper’s own container bookings which will not be amended instantly (and go to old interface of booking amendment with current process).
- You will get complete visibility of available sailing options in case you need a change of vessel
- Instant confirmation on your non-Spot booking amendment (subject to business rules)
- Amend your bookings regardless of channel of original booking (Website, EDI, INTTRA etc.)
- You can change/add/delete parties to the booking
- Can change your depot (subject to validations)
- No more free text fields in the amendment process
Note: the only exception is the Haulage reference field, which has the same rules for keywords as when you create a new booking
Refer the below detailed step-by-step guide to place online amendments of your booking requests.
Visit our Maersk website to manage your shipment easily and seamlessly (see the guidance here).
Rest assured that we are doing our best to maintain valuable customer experience.
We want to thank you for your business and looking forward to continuously serving your global transportation needs.