In our constant endeavor to ensure ease of business for our customers, we would like to share with you that you can now check basic details of your import shipments on Maersk website without logging in. These details can be tracked using Shipment number/Container number.
This file will help you know
- ETA/Discharge Date of the shipment
- Vessel name and Voyage
- Bill of lading type and its status
- Local charges and their bi furcation
- Free time and DO readiness
- Container Type and its count
- 24/7 availability.
- No Login credentials are required to access the file
- Access details of your import shipments on website anywhere, anytime and anyplace.
- Faster turnaround time in comparison to requests made via emails/calls.
- Third party agents can also access the file.
Details of any existing import shipments of Safmarine can also be checked through this file. As we are migrating the way we work from Safmarine website to Maersk website, so for all your future shipments you can manage through Maersk website only.
For detailed guide, please click below
Should you have any concerns and/or queries please feel free to contact our Maersk local representative on Board line: +974 44957555, Business Address: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your local sales or customer service representative or visit us on Maersk webiste.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.