Dragon Service Update – Temporary Omission of Hong Kong Northbound Call
Due to ongoing port congestion resulting from poor weather conditions and delayed vessel berthing schedules on the Australian East Coast, Maersk looks to deliver improvements to schedule integrity to ensure on-time arrivals at key ports throughout Asia and Australia. We will therefore introduce a temporary adjustment to our Dragon service by omitting our Hong Kong northbound call for a period of four weeks effective from the vessel RDO Concord 034N.
The following vessels have previously confirmed omissions for the Hong Kong northbound call
- Maersk Semakau 029N ETA Sydney 21st July 2020
- Maersk Sydney 030N ETA Sydney 26th July 2020
- Maersk Danube 031N ETA Sydney 4th August 2020
- Tasman 033N ETA Sydney 21st August 2020
The following vessels will continue to omit the Hong Kong northbound call
- RDO Concord 034N ETA Sydney 27th August 2020
- RDO Concert 035N ETA Sydney 28th August 2020
- Maersk Semakau 036N ETA Sydney 4th September 2020
- Maersk Seoul 037N ETA Sydney 12th September 2020
The northbound Hong Kong call on the Dragon will resume from the vessel Santa Teresa 038N ETA Sydney 18th September 2020.
We will be working closely with customers to minimise any business impact as a result of these temporary adjustments.
Should you have any questions or require support, please reach out to your local Maersk team using our instant chat channel: Live Chat
We thank you in advance for your continued support and look forward to continuing to connect your supply chain.