Change in Payment Remittance Process
In our constant endeavor to ease the business for our customers, we want to ensure you can manage all your finance related needs easily at your fingertips. Using MyFinance platform on our Maersk website you can submit payment proofs and generate Maersk Official Payment receipt while on the move. It offers easy management of financial transactions, receipt generation in 30 minutes thereby saving you time and costs.
In order to provide you with seamless and enhanced payment receipt process, effective 1 September,2020 we will decommission email@example.com and cease to accept payment remittance requests received on this email address. We encourage you to start using MyFinance for all your payment requests going forward. This change is applicable only for Maersk shipments & invoices.
For quick and easy guide on how to submit your payment request and get your receipt in 30 minutes please click here.
How would this benefit you?
- One time registration on our Maersk website
- Pay single or multiple Local and Detention/Demurrage invoices.
- All approvals and rejections will be communicated through email.
- Track and trace your remittances online under Paid invoice tab.
- Easily access, print and download your e-statements.
For any further queries please contact your Maersk local representative on 04-3326200 or reach us through the Live Help chat for technical support.