Shipping Instruction Submission, Re-submission and Amendment Request via Web Portal
In order to further improve your documentation journey with us, we will be implementing the below measures which will be more efficient and help us process your requests within specified timelines.
Effective 9th August 2020, all documentation requests will be catered via our web portal only. Any incomplete details that were not provided during the initial Shipping Instruction stage, will also have to be submitted via our online platform by clicking “Re-Submit Shipping Instruction”. When you receive mail related to missing details please DO NOT reply, instead please go online to add details.
We urge you to ensure that correct details are submitted in the first SI itself, to process your request within desired time. Click here and open our Services tab to refer the Mandatory Documentation Requirements country wise. Please visit this link to get to know every countries Mandatory requirement before you submit your Shipping Instructions.
To submit your documentation related request
- Login to Maersk website
- Enter your shipment number in “Track your Shipment”
- Under Overview, select Submit/Resubmit Shipping Instruction
- If you wish to amend your BL, please select “Amend Verify Copy/BL” under Documents tab.
Note:- Only in below exceptional cases the Shipping Instructions/Amendment request would be handled by email@example.com
- A request received from Inttra
- A request for Split/Combine BL amendment only
- In case if there is any technical error that is faced online (Please ensure to provide Screenshot which is mandatory for us to confirm the error otherwise the request will be rejected )
Timelines for processing Documentation related requests
Documentation Request via Web Portal
Shipping Instruction : 08 working hours
Amendment: 01 working hour
Documentation Request via Manually due to system challenge
Shipping Instruction : 12 working hours
Amendment: 03 working hours
We thank you for your support and co-operation.