COVID-19 Updates - The Netherlands
We would like to offer you our latest update on the outbreak of COVID-19 and any impact to Maersk’s operations in The Netherlands.
Maersk leadership teams, as well as management in all other areas where cases of COVID-19 have been identified, are closely monitoring the situation as part of our strong commitment to ensure the safety of our employees whilst working towards mitigating any possible impact to our customers’ operations.
Please bookmark this advisory page where you will always find the latest update for The Netherlands!
19 March 2020:
The safety and the well-being of our employees and clients are the top priority for us, and we are working with the relevant authorities, following all the guidelines provided by WHO (World Health Organization), and the Dutch government to ensure the health of our staff and customers, minimizing any risk.
As a result, we have decided to close our counter desk at the Willemswerf office as of today Monday 16th of March until further notice.
Please read carefully through the below:
- Surrender of documents would need to be sent to the below address:
TAV Maersk Counter - Henny
Maersk Netherlands BV
Boompjes 40, 3011 XB, Rotterdam .
- If your request is urgent, meaning the cargo is arriving in less than 7 days , please let us know HERE, we will prioritize it
- Proof of payment submissions can be sent Online via our self-service portal, Login and try it now. More info on how to use MyMaersk dashboard can be found here Maersk - Onboarding under Shipment Binder, Import Delivery Orders
- We will waive any charges linked to an electronic release of bills of lading and amendment fee for change of bill type.
- If possible, move to handling shipments via waybills.
- In case you do require original bills of lading, we will be happy to assist with the below options
- If not done yet, subscribe to self-printing service free of charge and we will provide you with security paper to be able to print bill of ladings.
- Perform an “electronic release” of bills of lading – where we will keep the original bills of lading with us and allow release of cargo to the consignee / nominated party on your request alone.
In case you are visiting our offices for a matter other than the above-mentioned, please do
- Request for an appointment before arriving at our office, and you can book it Here. We are trying to stagger timing of people coming to our office to avoid a crowded environment.
- Follow the World Health Organization recommendations on hygiene.
Should you have any concern and/or queries, please feel free to contact your Maersk Local Representative, we will be happy to assist you.
Keep your business moving during the COVID-19 situation
We have outlined solutions which might help during this uncertain time. We are developing alternative services across the logistic chain where possible and our customer service teams are able to provide more context.