We would like to offer you our latest update on the outbreak of COVID-19 and any impact to Maersk’s operations in Benin.
Maersk leadership teams, as well as management in all other areas where cases of COVID-19 have been identified, are closely monitoring the situation as part of our strong commitment to ensure the safety of our employees whilst working towards mitigating any possible impact to our customers’ operations.
Please bookmark this advisory page where you will always find the latest update for Benin!
18 March 2020:
At present, our offices are open as usual, however we are proactively sharing updates since the situation is dynamic depending on local regulations and government guidelines.
We would like to offer you our latest update on the outbreak and any impact to Maersk operations in Benin.
Maersk Benin leadership teams, as well as all other areas where cases of COVID-19 have been identified, are closely monitoring the situation as part of our strong commitment to ensure the safety of our employees whilst working together with our stakeholders towards mitigating any possible impact to our customers’ operations.
Maersk Benin are proactively setting up our Business Continuity Plan which means, if necessary, our employees would work from home, with access to all our operating systems and telephony. Please rest assured that we continue to offer the same level of uninterrupted service to our customers.
We will continue to keep you updated of any changes to the current situation.
To make it easier for you to manage your requests remotely, please:
- use of our online services through our Maersk website (for booking, booking amendments, Shipping Instructions, Verify copy, consultation and printing of invoices, etc.).
- submit your invoice and waiver requests, or check your detention proforma on Facture Maersk Benin
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for Delivery Order extension and any other invoicing and refund related request.
- send an email to email@example.com for all other import related issues, or to firstname.lastname@example.org for your general export requests.
- use our Live Chat in case of top urgent issues that cannot be resolved via the above-mentioned channels or call these numbers: 65006535, 65006534 and 65006510
- pay your invoices by MoMo at 91545872 and Moov Money at 99945243 in case payment service is unavailable at the bank.
- Besides, to manage your shipment much easier we encourage you to give preference to Sea Waybill or Telex Release.
In case you are visiting our offices, please kindly ensure to comply with all the measures we have put in place to ensure your safety as well as those of our employees.
Should you have any concern and/or queries, please feel free to contact your Maersk Local Representative, we will be happy to assist you.
Keep your business moving during the COVID-19 situation
We have outlined solutions which might help during this uncertain time. We are developing alternative services across the logistic chain where possible and our customer service teams are able to provide more context.