Maersk Ocean Network 2025
Shipping from Europe to North America
With our new network, we are excited to offer our customers a wide range of benefits with similar geographical coverage as today.
Improving service quality
Disclaimer: above network representation is subject to final agreement
Europe to North America
- Our new Transatlantic network offers reliable weekly connectivity between key European gateways into North America
- Extensive Germany and UK export coverage
- Hamburg added to the Transatlantic network as a central gateway
- Improved product coverage with fast transit time into the US South Atlantic
- New product coverage into Philadelphia
- Dedicated Mexico/US Gulf Services with fast transit times
- Bremerhaven into Newark coverage will be on our Europe to Latin America Services
- East Mediterranean to US East Coast coverage and Miami coverage to be communicated at a later stage
Transit times for Europe to North America
Explore other networks around the world
Our new network will consist of 58 services with more than 6,000 port-to-port combinations. You can find more information on what each of the trades will look like below.
If you need more information on the new cooperation, please contact our Sales or Customer Experience teams. They are standing by to help.