Maersk Customs Services in Nepal
Our Maersk Customs Services can help you with the complexities of border controls and customs regulations. For import and export cargos. At both - origin and destination.
Local contact options
Please contact our customer service representative to include one of our Maersk Customs Service products in your supply chain.
In Transit clearanceCustoms document auditing and reporting to ensure correct duty amount is used on import shipments.
- ECTS process for Nepal
- Transit approval from embassy & customs
- Documentation verification
Additional Maersk Customs ServicesBeyond acquiring clearances, we also offer requirement-based consultation and procedural assistance for your cargo:
- Issuance of Certificate of Origin (COO) - You may be required to declare that your cargo is produced in a specific country, to determine whether it's eligible for entry or entitled for any preferential treatment.
- NOC from Assistant Drug Controller - If your cargo comprises of chemicals then we can help in obtaining the NOC at the port, which serves as a concrete proof for undergoing the necessary quality checks.
- Plant Quarantine Certificate - Consignments containing perishables undergo isolated tests to ensure that they are disease and pest-free. We take care of the complete process until the certification is acquired
- KYC verification - We help you with the KYC verification from the local Commissionerate office. Without this one-time registration, SB/BOE is generally not processed by the customs.
- Bank registration - We also assist in the registration of AD and IFSC codes with the EDI Department, because both are needed for foreign exchange and Duty Drawback Scheme respectively.
- Export incentive consulting - We offer export incentive consultation for the Duty Drawback Scheme (DBK - 74 & 75), the Merchandise Export from India Scheme (MEIS Scheme) and EPCG.
- Import license registration - To make imports easier in the future, we help the first-time importers in acquiring licenses from DGFT, with local Customs. e.g. EPCG, advance license.
For Abbreviations & Explanations, please check shipping terms.
What can hold up my Customs Clearance? What is a Deferment Account? What if I do not have a Deferment Account? What is an Importer/Exporter code? What is a classification number HS Code? Why do I need to provide a classification number HS Code? Who will invoice me for my Customs Clearance? I am not sure how to classify new products. Can you help? How do I set up an account ?