Shipping to Uruguay
|Montevideo (Terminal Cuenca del Plata)||Samba||South America East Coast to Europe & connections to MED/NEU/MEA/NAM||Tue 19:00||Tue 10:00|
|Montevideo (Montecon)||ASAS X4C||Asia & connections to South America East Coast||Mon 04:00||Mon 10:00|
|Montevideo (Montecon)||Apolo 96Q||Mediterranean to South America East Coast||Thu 14:00||Thu 10:00|
* Cargo is subject to opertions finishing
Demurrage and Detention
|UY: Days after free time expiration||20’ DRY||40’ / 45’ DRY||20’ Flat & Open top||40’ Flat & Open top||20’ REEF||40’ REEF|
|FREETIME||7 days||7 days||7 days||7 days||5 days||5 days|
|next 10 Days after freetime||USD 40||USD 80||USD 60||USD 120||USD 100||USD 200|
|Thereafter||USD 60||USD 120||USD 80||USD 160||USD 150||USD 275|
Note 1: Amount charged per day after freetime
Note 2: NOR same as DRY (40DRY includes 8'6 & 9'6)
Note 3: Charges per calendar day (including weekends and holidays) after freetime expires
Note 4: Terminal storage charges may apply, nevertheless, those are charged directly by Terminal Operator
Note 5: Import Combined Demurrage and Detention | from discharge full at terminal to empty return in our depot.
- Used tyres to Uruguay are not accepted unless proper approval from destination office. URUCSIGEN@maersk.com to be requested for booking acceptance.
- GDSM or FAK as commodity are not accepted.
- No overweighted cargo is allowed. (Max. road haulage 45 tons - truck/chassis/ctr and cargo included).
- Weight on the bills must be shown in KGS.
- Operational Shipments are not accepted by Uruguayan Authorities, in case a short shipment has been placed tpdoc must be split.
- Through Bls are not accepted.
- IMO 1.4 and others: Subject to standard Maersk Line approval procedures and Local regulations, so shipments can be loaded subject to destination office as DIRECT DISPATCH is mandatory. Request should be sent to URUCSIGEN@maersk.com.
- Multiple consignees for a single container are not accepted (only FCL for CY shipments can be released).
- SEALS are mandatory to be shown in each Tpdoc/manifest. Bls reading no seals or ML-None are not accepted.
For further information please contact: