Shipping to Peru
Demurrage and Detention
Import (effective from January 15, 2019)
|Tipo de Contenedor||Tamaño||Días Del 1 al 6||Días de 7 a 10||Días De 11 a 24||Días De 25 a más|
|Total a pagar||Retención 24%||Neto a pagar a Maersk||Total a pagar||Retención 24%||Neto a pagar a Maersk||Total a pagar||Retención 24%||Neto a pagar a Maersk|
|Seco||20'||-||$ 164.47||$ 39.47||$ 125.00||$ 184.21||$ 44.21||$ 140.00||$ 197.37||$ 47.37||$ 150.00|
|Seco||40'||-||$ 184.21||$ 44.21||$ 140.00||$ 203.95||$ 48.95||$ 155.00||$ 217.11||$ 52.11||$ 165.00|
|Tipo de Contenedor||Tamaño||Días De 1 al 6||Días de 7 a 10||Días De 11 a 19||Días De 20 a más|
|NOR||20'||-||$ 177.63||$ 42.63||$ 135.00||$ 210.53||$ 50.53||$ 160.00||$ 223.68||$ 53.68||$ 170.00|
|NOR||40'||-||$ 177.63||$ 42.63||$ 135.00||$ 210.53||$ 50.53||$ 160.00||$ 223.68||$ 53.68||$ 170.00|
|Tipo de Contenedor||Tamaño||Días De 1 al 3||Días De 4 a 6||Días De 7 a más|
|Total a pagar||Retención 24%||Neto a pagar a Maersk||Total a pagar||Retención 24%||Neto a pagar a Maersk|
|Refrigerado||40'||-||$ 315.79||$ 75.79||$ 240.00||$ 342.11||$ 82.11||$ 260.00|
|Especial||40'||-||$ 302.63||$ 72.63||$ 230.00||$ 322.37||$ 77.37||$ 245.00|
B/L CLAUSE / DOCUMENTATION: No specific clause is required.
- BL's need to be freighted following customs requirements for final customers. Unrated BL's are allowed ONLY for NVO'S customers and Forwarders Customers must paid duties and taxes to customs under prepaid and collect lump sum.
- If consignee is "to order" or located "abroad/ foreign", a notify party in Peru is mandatory Dummy BL's or "customer unknown" are NOT accepted
- Collect shipments are accepted
- Originals BL's and sea way bills release are workable at destination. Telex release is NOT acceptable.
- Empty container must be manifested
- Customs requires the OBL/SWB at time of cargo declaration
- Cargo in transit has to be manifested
Special customs requirements:
- Import customs manifest must be submitted to customs 96 working hours prior vessel arrival. All non-manifest cargo will be seized by local customs
- Any doc amendment required less than 4 working days prior to vessel arrival is subject to destination approval. Otherwise Customs could apply fines to carrier and/or customers
- Any doc discrepancy between documents will result in fines
- Seal Number is mandatory information for customs. If seals are NOT manifested, cargo has to be inspected at destination incurring in fines and delay for cargo release
- For all donations shipments to Peru, origin offices must have a "guarantee letter" from shipper stating that they will be responsible of all additional storage and demurrage cost that could be incurred at destination in cargo is NOT released on time.
- For Donation and Diplomatic cargo, all destination charges (DHC,DDF, etc) must be prepaid.
Cargo in legal abandonment
- If cargo is NOT cleared in the next 30 days of vessel arrival, this is automatically consider as "Legal Abandonment" so Peruvian customs can proceed with auction of the cargo.
Return shipments or Re-export cargo
- The time limit for this process is 30 working days
- This is counted one day after container was discharged at destination port
- Carrier can NOT perform re-export process. This has to be done by consignee or consignee's customs broker.
Store door delivery
- Our depot ALCONSA can only deliver cargo which has been previously nationalized (cargo clearance) in CALLAO or PAITA.
- ALCONSA has NOT has Customs authorization to transport cargo in transit to anyplace in Peru.
Two direct ports are offered in Peru: CALLAO, PAITA.
Weight / Measurement:
- Max legal road weight limit 32 Tons including, container and tare.
- Weight must be shown in Kilograms / Measurements must be shown in Cubic Meters.
- OOG, B/B and IMO cargo subject to standard Maersk approval procedures. Please contact Customer Service for more information.
- 20' Reefer is not accepted in this trade.
- Aluminum containers are also restricted in this trade.
- Fireworks are allowed only with special permission by Peruvian government.
- Used tires are NOT allowed to import. Ref law N° 003-97-SA.
- Used clothes are not allowed. Just donations are allowed.
- Used cars are not allowed to import with more than 5 years of antiquity
- UNNO 0335 IMO 1.3 G/UNNO 0336 IMO 1.4G/UNNO 0337 IMO 1.4S are NOT accepted by our depot ALCONSA due to high risk involved.
- For above IMO cargo Customer needs to send the cargo to other terminal immediately after discharge (cargo can’t remain at port).