Get up-to-date local information about export procedures and restrictions, demurrage and detention, container drop-offs and more.
- AES Shipping instructions must be submitted 24 hours before vessel departure.
- Chamber of Commerce certificate
- As part of the US Customs 24 Hour Rule regulations, 'To the order of' bills of lading are not accepted for shipments destined to the US or routed via US ports.
- US Customs also does not accept the commodity descriptions 'Freight all kinds ‘and’ General merchandise, or the package type 'PALLETS'.
- Radioactive commodity restricted.