Maersk Customs Services in Bolivia
Our Maersk Customs Services can help you with the complexities of border controls and customs regulations. For import and export cargos. At both - origin and destination.
Local contact options
Please contact our customer service representative to include one of our Maersk Customs Service products in your supply chain.
clearance for import
- Complete standard customs clearance process for importation.
- Consists of the set of customs procedures and formalities required to apply one of the legally established customs regimes, the importation for consumption regime or temporary admission of the goods.
- Customs clearance is initiated and formalized by submitting a Goods Declaration to the customs office at the destination, which must be accompanied by the required documentation as indicated in Art. 111 of the General Customs Law.
- Guidance on the correct fiscal classification of the goods, the type of operation and the existing commercial agreements that might apply to you.
- Consultancy services for customs clearance, such as information regarding the certificates/licences required for each type of product.
Obligatory documents for importation
- Original Commercial Invoice which must include the Incoterm and payment terms
- Transportation document
- Original Customs Warehouse Notice of Receipt
- Insurance policy (if there is one) original or copy which must indicate the value of the premium
- Original port charges document (as applicable)
- Invoice for transportation costs for the cargo loaded or freight certification
- Original packing list
- Purchase Order
- Freight or transportation certificate
- Original goods origin certificate (as applicable)
- Original prior certification or authorization (as applicable)
- Andean Value Declaration (Declaración Andina del Valor - DAV) or Goods Declaration Form (Formulario de Declaración de Mercancías - FDM)
For Abbreviations & Explanations, please check shipping terms.
How much do these services cost? What might delay my customs clearance? What is SICOIN? What is DUI? What is DMID? What is the difference between short-term clearance and temporary storage? What customs arrangements exist in Bolivia? How will I know when my shipment has passed through customs? Who will I be able to contact in regard to my customs clearance?