Shipping to Costa Rica
To ensure smooth end-to-end delivery of your products, we offer strong inland transportation services in one single transaction. Our inland services connect key inland service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world.
Supported inland service modes in Costa Rica
Trucks provide flexible point-to-point service, delivering small loads over short to long distances over widely dispersed geographic areas.
Inland haulage includes transportation from vendors to the port of shipment, and from discharge port to the point of stripping the ocean container by truck.
We ensure that your products are moved at the right time to the right place. Whatever your need for inland transportation, you can count on us to deliver an effective and cost efficient inland haulage service.
As per government regulation, allowed weight for Costa Rican road is 21.50 tons with 2 axles, overweight should be moved with 3 axles (from 21.50 tons to 26.50 tons). The triaxle chassis cost is $150 per container.
Our inland haulage service includes:
- Multiple modes of transport.
- Large network of quality transport providers.
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance.
- Timely pick-up and delivery.
- One-stop-shopping combining your land and ocean transport needs.
Our value added services are:
- Electronic seal.
- Security padlock.
- Security escort.
- Local transit documentation (Redestino).
For quotations and tariff, please contact our Sales or Customer Service Department:
Phone: + 506-25435100
Our inland services connect key inland service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world. With rail coverage, trucking, barge, and depots, you don’t need to transact with multiple suppliers or coordinate several hand overs.
|Caldera -RADA - Caldera||x|
|Limon -COTROSA - Limon||x|
|Limon -RADA - Limon||x|
|Lagunilla -RADA Lagunilla||x|
Please note the following restrictions that apply.
- Containers with more than 21.50 tons (Cargo weight) must be moved in Triaxle Chassis.
- Container cannot stay more than 90 days in the country.
- There is a traffic restriction for heavy trucks: 0600 – 0800 and 1800 – 2030. This could affects the container’s positioning.
- For IMO Cargo, an emergency card is needed.
- High value cargo is not allowed to move at night.
- If the cargo is OOG, please request the service at least one week before the service. Please sent pictures, dimensions and any other important information related to the cargo.
You may also be interested in
Reach the full potential by letting us simplify and connect your supply chain from end to end.
Customs House Brokerage
To ship your cargo seamlessly across the world to your customers, it’s important that you’re well-versed with customs procedures, practices and formalities.
Warehousing and Distribution
Our strategic warehousing locations combined with best in class design tools, processes and systems ensure cost-efficient distribution solutions.
Supply Chain Management
From managing the complex flow of your products, information, and financials to reducing logistics costs, your daily supply chain operations are our responsibility.