Maersk Spot booking
With Maersk Spot, you no longer need to worry about your cargo making it on board. Neither about fluctuating prices, over-bookings, or rollovers.
This guide gives you a walkthrough on how to make a Maersk Spot Booking. So you can continue enjoying loading guarantee at a fixed price, even during the Covid-19 outbreak.
Book online now, it’s easy and efficient and can be done at anytime from anywhere.Our services are open for you 24x7.
Continue enjoying loading guarantee at a fixed price with Maersk Spot.
How to book on PC
- Login to Maersk website and go to Maersk Spot booking.
- Fill in your cargo details.
- You will be presented with different departures with corresponding fixed rates, expand to see all details.
- You will also see the relevant Demurrage and Detention and applicable fees related to terms and conditions below your rate breakdown.
- Choose your preferred departure date and click on Book.
- You’ll see a booking summary of your request, schedule, and details.
- If everything reads fine, please accept the terms and conditions and submit your booking.
How to book on your mobile phone
- Download the Maersk Shipment app on your mobile/tablet.
- Login with your normal username and password.
- Choose Price/Book input your booking details.
- Choose View Prices and select your preferred sailing.
- Accept the terms and conditions and confirm your booking.
How to easily track your cargo:
- Get a complete overview of your cargo from booking to delivery in the Shipment Binder.
- If you need any help, please ask our customer service agent in the Chat.
Terms and conditions:
- Please note that Maersk Spot comes with a 2-way commitment. This means you will have a loading guarantee for your cargo and a compensation if in a rare case we should roll your cargo.
- On the other hand any amendment or cancellation from your side will be at a fee. Please also find our FAQ for Maersk Spot and the full terms and conditions.
- Learn more about Maersk Spot here.