How to make bookings for dangerous cargo?
You can make bookings for dangerous goods online as well. Here's how.
- Hover on Book on the top menu and click New Booking.
- On page one of the booking form, underneath “Special Conditions,” check the box “Cargo is dangerous”. Complete all other required information in the form and click Continue.
- Click on Add IMO details for the container. It is possible to add different IMO/UN details into the container.
- Input the required IMO/UNI details and click Save.
- After you have updated the IMO/UN details, it is easy to copy the same details into all containers on the booking.
New to Maersk.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.