As your integrated supply chain partner, Maersk is committed to improving supply chain reliability and dependability, to offer you the highest level of efficiency with your logistics operations.
Due to delay from the DP World Protected Industrial Action taking place currently in Australia, the vessel CMA CGM Nantong will be phased out of the Eastern Australia Connect (084) service. The vessel CMA CGM Perth will be phased into MYTPP. The service will also have 2 prot omissions.
- GSL Christel Elisabeth 352S/403N will omit AUSYD, calling AUBNE only
- CMA CGM Perth, which is the CC Nantong replacement vessel, sailing 401S/404N, will omit AUBNE and call AUSYD only
- Discharge operations from CMA CGM Nantong 350N will proceed as usual in Southeast Asia ports
- Australia imports will be planned as follows:
- Australia imports to AUBNE planned on GSL Christel Elisabeth 352S will remain on the vessel. Australia imports to AUSYD planned on GSL Christel Elisabeth 352S will be transferred to CC Perth 401S
- Australia imports to SYD planned on CC Nantong 401S will be transferred to CC Perth 401S with the vessel replacement. Australia imports to AUBNE planned on CC Nantong 401S will be transferred to GSL Christel Elisabeth 352S
- Australia exports will be planned as follows:
- AUSYD exports planned on GSL Christel Elisabeth 352S will be transferred to CC Perth 404N.
- AUBNE exports planned on CC Nantong 404N will be transferred to GSL Christel Elisabeth 403N
- All coastal cargoes (AUSYD to AUBNE and AUBNE to AUSYD) will be transferred to CC Corneille 402S/405N
Should you have any questions or require support, please reach out to your local Maersk team using our instant chat channel: Live Chat
We thank you in advance for your continued support and look forward to continuing to connect your supply chain.
Anything you need, we’re here to help
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.