UK New Phone (IVR) Options
A. P. Moller – Maersk would like to inform you that as part of our effort to serve you more efficiently, we are making changes in the phone options when contacting us on our UK phone line +44 330 912 0431. The main changes will be on options 2 and 3, which are currently assigned to Import and Export teams respectively. As of 2 January 2024, the new options will be as follows:
- All customers who have an assigned PIN will still need to press option 1, then their PIN followed by hash.
- All freight forwarders or agents who would like to speak to our customer experience team will need to press option 2, followed by either option 1 for Import Customer Experience team or option 2 for our Export Customer Experience team.
- Cargo owners or direct customers will need to press option 3.
- For customers who have carrier haulage booked for today and would like to speak to our Intermodal team, they will need to press 4.
- To speak to our Sales team, customers will need to press 5.
Please note that the change will be implemented for the UK main phone line only, which remains available at +44 330 912 0431. Our teams remain at your disposal and are committed to delivering an efficient and seamless experience to customers. If you encounter any issues, or have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your usual contact.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.