Important Information about Roadblocks in Guatemala
Since no major roadblocks have been reported in the city, we inform you that our office will be open as per today. The delivery and receipt of original documents is back to normal.
The operation of our vessels will return to normal as per next week.
We appreciate you taking note of the following considerations regarding inland movements:
- The dispatch of Containers will be coordinated as released documents are received.
- We recommend that you expedite payment of storage and detentions to avoid delaying the dispatch of your container.
- We ask you to expedite the revision of your container, if applicable.
- During the upcoming weeks, because we need to give agility to our drivers, we will NOT be offering the decouple service. You must unload your container upon receipt.
- During Monday and Tuesday of the current week, all movements that were ready to be dispatched, before the roadblocks, were scheduled.
- Starting Wednesday, Oct 18th, we will be coordinating all requests received prior the roadblocks. Due to the high volumes, we may not be able to coordinate your container for this week. We will be contacting you individually to reconfirm instructions.
- All requests received after Oct 16th, will be coordinated for the upcoming week.
We appreciate your understanding and count with your support to expedite the delivery of your container as soon as possible.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.