A.P. Moller – Maersk would like to inform you about the forecasted impact on vessel schedules and operations at terminals due to the upcoming Easter holidays, starting with Good Friday on 7 April, until Easter Monday 10 April. Our teams are continuously reviewing vessel schedules and making adjustments where needed to ensure minimal delays for customers.
During this period, terminal operating times will be adjusted mostly in Germany and Belgium, meaning vessel schedules will be advanced or delayed to ensure cargo arrives before port closure or immediately after reopening. Vessel deadlines will be updated to match the adjusted opening times of terminals and offices, the specific deadlines can be looked up on maersk.com. To ensure maximum visibility to customers, please see the overview of impacted vessels below.
- TA2 MSC Adelaide (314W): Vessel will be alongside during voluntary labour period and might experience a limitation of the amount of load or discharge moves. Schedule adjustments are still under review.
- TA3 Porto Cheli (314W): Vessel will be alongside during voluntary labour period and might experience a limitation of the amount of load or discharge moves. Schedule adjustments are still under review.
- AE5 Santa Teresa (231S): Schedule is delayed, vessel will berth after Easter closure ETA: 09.04 18:00
- AE5 Monaco Maersk (314E): Schedule is delayed, vessel will berth after Easter closure ETA: 10.04 06:00
- AE5 Monaco Maersk (314E): Schedule is delayed, vessel will berth after Easter closure ETA 11.04 22:00
- AE7 Emma Maersk (314E): Vessel schedule still under review
- AE7 Emma Maersk (314E): Felixstowe and Hamburg berthing is under review.
Other terminals in North Europe, specifically in Antwerp, Felixstowe, Gothenburg, and Rotterdam will also experience closures or reduced labour availability during Easter holidays, and we expect minimal delays and impact to customer cargo as a result. We will of course keep monitoring the situation and keep our customers informed in case of any changes.
If your cargo is affected by any contingencies, your local Customer Experience representative will reach out as your booking is updated. Should you wish to receive notifications for latest updates on your cargo, you can sign up here.
Thank you for your trust and understanding. Our teams are committed to providing you with the most up-to-date information and will keep you informed should there be any further changes in schedules. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us – our teams are here to serve you.