Stack list timeline & Customer Export container Engagement/ Late acceptance list - Uganda
In our efforts to ensure space is properly utilized and container linking done correctly, the below measures have been put in place effective immediately.
Be guided that final stack list for all our vessels is compiled, finalised and submitted 72hours to vessel Expected Time of Arrival.
Spot Bookings - on the day of stack list for any vessel
- If a Spot booking linked with containers is not on the vessel's planned list, we will automatically roll same to the next vessel with an automatic Spot amendment fee as per the vessel clean-up process.
- If any bookings are left blank on the vessel, regardless of age, we will cancel them with an automatic Spot amendment fee (no-show/cancellation fee).
- For equipment line deletion spot terms and conditions will be applied.
Spot and contract blank clean-up process (pre stack list) (ETA minus 5days)
- At stack list finalisation, if there are any blank aged (14 day) bookings on the vessel with no containers linked, we will cancel same with an automated fee (no show/cancellation fee) as per the vessel clean-up process (ETA-5 ) for Spot bookings. Penalties for cancelled and rolled contract bookings to be advised in due course.
To ensure your shipments are planned for
- Share Engagement files in correct format with KENCSVSL KENCSVSL@maersk.com and copy Britter Nankunda firstname.lastname@example.org Steve Maina email@example.com
- This engagement list needs to be shared on gate in or before gate, latest Friday 1200hrs.
- Late acceptance requests are to be sent in correct format to LATE ACCEPTANCE LATEACCEPTANCE@MAERSK.COM with a copy to Britter Nankunda firstname.lastname@example.org Steve Maina email@example.com
- Timeline for submitting late acceptance request on gate in or before gate, latest Saturday 1200hrs.
We appreciate your cooperation and support to the existing and recently added initiative.
For more clarification please reach out to your dedicated customer experience agent.