During 2023 the vessels on our SAMBA Service will be undergoing mandatory dry docking for maintenance. While in dry dock we will also undertake retrofitting projects to further strengthen the decarbonization journey and minimize the carbon footprint of your cargo.
To ensure that we can continue to offer you the best in market schedule reliability and seamless flow of your cargo, we will be adding CAP SAN SOUNIO to the service, which has the same size capacity as the rest of the fleet while transhipping cargo destined for North Europe in Tangier during the phase in & out weeks.
Please note that there are no expected changes to transit times.
- The following sequence of vessels are planned for dry dock phasing out in Tangier Northbound:
- CAN SAN NICOLAS voy 303N phasing out 11/February 2023. Replaced by CAN SAN SOUNIO.
- CAP SAN MARCO voy 313N phasing out 22/April 2023. Replaced by CAP SAN NICOLAS.
- CAP SAN LORENZO voy 320N phasing out 10/June 2023. Replace by CAP SAN MARCO.
- CAP SAN AUGUSTIN voy 325N phasing out 17/July 2023. Replaced by CAP SAN LORENZO.
- Following vessels phase in & out schedules TBD.
|Service||Europe/East Coast South America|
Europe/East Coast South America
London – Rotterdam – Hamburg – Antwerp – Tangier – Santos – Paranagua – Buenos Aires – Montevideo – Paranagua – Santos - Tangier
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to your local Maersk customer service representative. Our teams remain at your service and are always ready to help bring ease to your supply chain.
We thank you for your business and look forward to continuously serving your global transportation needs.
Anything you need, we’re here to help
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.