Late gate receiving fee for Los Angeles APM terminal pier 400
This advisory serves as notification that effective December 1, 2022, a late gate receiving fee will be applicable for all approved late gates at Los Angeles APM Terminal Pier 400 at the following rate levels.
- $270 USD per Dry Container
- $420 USD per Reefer Container
Any additional operational cost associated with the Late Gate request shall be for the Merchant’s account.
Applicable fees will be added to the ocean invoice upon approval of the late gate request.
Please note below requirements for approved late gates as advised by Los Angeles APM Terminal Pier 400.
- Units that have been approved for a Late Gate will be exempt from an appointment.
- Units with Late Gate approval and a confirmed appointment will need to have appointments cancelled, or a missed appointment fee will be incurred by the party making the appointment.
- If unit is received after the pre-established Late Gate cutoff, it will be rolled to the next available vessel and Storage Fees may be incurred.
If you have any questions, please contact your local Maersk representative. Information for your local Maersk offices can be found at Maersk website.
Thank you for your support.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.