New container protection for all ocean imports into the United Kingdom and Ireland
At Maersk, your needs always come first. That’s why we are continuously trying to simplify the way you do business with us. Container damages can happen at any stage of your supply chain, so we have decided to introduce a new product to ensure you will not be liable for any damaged equipment (within the coverage limit) and will be protected against financial losses.
As of 15th December 2022, a new product, called Container Protect Essential, will come into effect, and is offered to all shipments imported into United Kingdom, Ireland, Israel, Bulgaria, Romania, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Lebanon, Libya and Syria as part of the import standard offering for all commodities.
Container Protect Essential
- United Kingdom import: GBP 15 / container*
- New product covers container repair and cleaning cover up to GBP 200. It is a new product included in quotations as part of our standard offering.
- Ireland import: EUR 15 / container*
- New product covers container repair and cleaning cover up to EUR 200. It is a new product included in quotations as part of our standard offering.
- For non-Spot, bookings the effective date is from 15th December 2022 for Price Calculation Date (PCD).
- For Spot bookings, the effective date is December 15th 2022 for Booking Creation Date (BCD).
*Read all Terms & Conditions.
You are welcome to reach out to your local Maersk representative for additional support and to learn more about Container Protect for each of the countries, or visit Maersk website.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.