Maersk continuously takes efforts to enhance customer experiences on entire shipping journeys. To create more stable, visible, transparent, and one-channel contact, from 5th December 2022, we will
- Decommission our Documentation Mailboxes (CGDGSCIDX@MAERSK.COM, CGDGSCIDXAMD@MAERSK.COM) that receives Shipping instruction (S/I) and B/L amendment.
- Use our public customer service mailboxes: TW.EXPORT@MAERSK.COM as the replacement, please send your request to TW.EXPORT@MAERSK.COM.
- From 14th November 2022 until 4th December 2022: Please keep sending your email requests to CGDGSCIDX@MAERSK.COM or CGDGSCIDXAMD@MAERSK.COM, so that your requests will be executed accordingly. An autoreply will be sent out to notify you the mailboxes decommission plan for your reference only.
To ensure your requests are well identified and timely processed, please include below key words in title of the email when send your request to TW.EXPORT@MAERSK.COM.
- Title of New SI requests: NEW SI + booking number
- Title of Amendment SI requests: AMD SI + b/l number
- Title of House bill SI request for USA Customs (AMS) submissions: HBL SI + booking number
- Title of Switch SI requests: Switch at (place) + b/l number
- This is only for documentation related requests via email. E-channel documentation processes (Maersk.com, EDI, INTTRA) remain no change.
- For emailing S/I and B/L amendment, the policy of charging manually documentation processing fee and manual booking amendment fee is unchanged.
- From 5th December 2022: Any request received in documentation indexing mailboxes (CGDGSCIDX@MAERSK.COM, CGDGSCIDXAMD@MAERSK.COM) will not be executed, and an non execution autoreply will be sent to anyone who emailed these addresses.
Should you have any questions, please contact your local customer experience offices. You will find contact details of our local office on Maersk website.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.