Maersk Malaysia - Self-Service Delivery Order (SSDO)
Here at Maersk, we are continuously striving to ensure that we provide the best service to our customers. Introducing the enhanced feature release for Self Service Delivery Order – the option is to send all request online delivery orders and amendment seamlessly via our website.
- Enhanced your experience as now you don’t have to switch to offline mode for any request related to Delivery order.
- Easily upload your proof of payment and authorize 3rd parties to request DO on your behalf.
- Case created for easy reference of your request status.
- Improve turnaround time as compared to offline journey for all Online amendment.
- Visibility of applicable Demurrage and Detention charge while requesting online.
Effective 1st March 2022, we will be migrating to the SSDO platform completely. Hence, we will no longer process manual Delivery Order Requests via email. In the meantime, please kindly reach out to our customer experience team to register on Maersk website and guidance on SSDO setup if not already done.