Customer service new phone system and change of phone numbers for our Canada customers
We would like to share an update to our Customer Experience options.
With our focus on offering the easiest platform solutions, Maersk.com continues to offer the fastest options for you to obtain necessary information for your cargo and shipment.
From creating a new booking, amending your bill of lading, tracking your cargo or paying online - we cover all the necessary steps from origin to destination.
We've added some new features that you might not be aware of on our website. To discover more, please see attached links.
To improve your phone experience and overall responsiveness, we have implemented a new phone system effective December 7th. You may anticipate a change in one of the phone numbers you dial to reach us.
For our Canadian customers, 1-800-321-8807 will no longer be in use, you will be dialing 1-877-338-0165 to reach us.
We are excited to share a few of the below new features with the new phone system!
- During high call volumes, you can now secure your place in the call queue by requesting a call back.
- At the end of each call, we would appreciate you taking the opportunity to provide your valuable feedback by completing a brief customer survey.
To reach Maersk Canada, please dial 1-877-338-0165
For your easy reference, below is the new call menu
- Press 1 for Pin Codes
Please enter your pin code followed by #
- Press 2 for Finance
- For Demurrage and Detention
- For Disputes
- For Collections
- Press 3 for Import Customer Service
- Press 4 for Export Customer Service
- Press 5 for Inland Delivery
Please note that all pin codes will remain the same when you call 1-877-338-0165 and you will be routed to your current primary agent.
Your partnership is important to us. Should you have any questions, you can visit our Maersk website or our Live Chat Team.