At Maersk, we want to ensure you can always submit your Shipping Instruction easily & clearly every step of the way. Shipping instructions is your first step towards ensuring a smooth journey for your cargo; so, we want to make sure that it’s done correctly.
Based on your valuable feedback, we are excited to present the next update of new Shipping Instructions experience that promises flexible interactions and a faster journey to your Bill of Lading, enhanced with Instant Verify Copy.
* Currently, the experience is available for shipment that has multiple-up to 10-containers and single cargo description.
- Easy switching between the steps. The new experience lets you move between steps in whichever order you prefer.
- Pick up where you left off. The new design saves everything as you go to avoid repeat input.
- Prompts on mandatory information. Missing details are highlighted so that they can be resolved faster.
- Instant Verify Copy. For customer’s shipment which been submitted through this New Shipping Instruction Experience will get the Verify Copy (first draft) instantly processed. Please ensure yourself or your colleagues have subscribed the Documentation (Bill of Lading) notification on the website to get auto notification email include with Verify Copy PDF attachment – guidance.
- Other notes: Verify Copy will not be released instantly if there is anything in Additional Comment box, any new added party is without registered Customer Code (ensure search the party using Customer Code), and data submitted contain some stopper keyword that need to be further checked by our Documentation team.
Discover more the new experience in submitting your Shipping Instruction
- Click to see step-by-step guidance in here in below downloadable attachment
- Reimagining new Shipping Instruction through this video.
We want to thank you for your business and looking forward to continuously serving your global transportation needs.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your local Maersk Line Customer Service Representative.
Tel: +63 2 7976 9590 (MNL) / +63 32 230 2303 (VIS) / +63 82 272 7303 (MIN)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Export) / email@example.com (Import)
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.