Netherlands: Regarding Inland Terminal at Venlo and corresponding rail product
We would like to inform you that with effect from Sunday, June 27, 2021 we will be moving our rail connections and inland operations from Cabooter Blerick terminal to Cabooter Greenport terminal in Venlo. This decision has been taken to streamline and enhance our rail network and capacity between Rotterdam and Venlo to provide better service and reliability.
Address of new terminal
Cabooter Greenport Venlo BV
Piri Reisweg 20
Venlo 5928 LB
- Frequency is 5 RT per week
- Inland terminal will be Greenport
- Departure from ROT: MON, TUE, WED, THU, SUN 05:00
- Slots at Greenport: MON, TUE, WED, THU, SUN 09:00 – 12:00
- Arrival at ROT: MON, TUE, WED, THU, SUN 17:00
We request your understanding and co-operation in this matter. For any questions please reach out to your local Maersk representative.