Further to our previous communication dated May 20th, 2021 regarding the impact of Cyclone Tauktae, please find below the latest update on the current status of Port Operations and Vessel Schedule.
Port operations and Vessel schedules
Jawaharlal Nehru, Mundra and Hazira ports as well as Yards/CFSs have resumed normal operations.
Vessel schedules as below
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- ME2 Orca I has completed its operations and shall sail today at 20:00hrs.
- Vessel Sphene has berthed today at 05:31hrs and shall sail tomorrow i.e., May 22nd at 02:30hrs.
- Gate opening for Vessel Maersk Brooklyn will be on May 22nd at 20:00hrs.
- Due to the impact of cyclone and bunching of Vessels, export gates for the road cargo will open 5 days before the Vessel ETA and advance carting shall not be possible. Further there are no changes for cargo arriving by rail.
- Maersk Kiel is expected to sail tomorrow by May 22nd at 02:00 hrs.
- Pipavav port
- The operations at Pipavav port are likely to resume from 1st June 2021 post the supply of grid power is restored. Therefore, till otherwise advised, all Export-Import, domestic, and coastal marine, rail and road operations shall be suspended.
- Vessel Maersk Kithira, Maersk Denver and Vessel SC Montreux are now omitting the Pipavav port call due to ongoing contingency.
- In-transit ICD export cargo is being diverted to Mundra/Nhava Sheva basis operational feasibilities.
- Import cargo planned for Pipavav discharge on MECL Maersk Columbus is being planned for discharge in Nhava Sheva and will be rerouted from there.
- For cargo lying inside the port, we are working on alternate arrangement and shall keep you posted.
- Yards/CFSs are yet to resume normal operations due to cyclone impact.
We are closely monitoring the situation and shall keep you updated of any changes.
We further encourage you to access our Website, CHAT services and Toll free as per your requirements.
We remain committed to partnering with you and thank you for your cooperation and understanding.