Notification - Change in DO extension Payment remittance process
In our constant endeavour to ease the business for our customers, we want to ensure you can manage all your finance related needs easily at your fingertips. Using MyFinance platform on our Maersk website you can submit payment proofs and generate Maersk Official Payment receipt while on the move. It offers easy management of financial transactions, receipt generation in 30 minutes thereby saving you time and costs.
In order to provide you with seamless and enhanced payment receipt process, effective 19th May,2021 we will only accept Payment remittance and receipt issuance via our online channel MyFinance on Maersk website for all our services. We encourage you to start using MyFinance for all your payment requests going forward.
For quick and easy guide on how to submit your payment request and get your receipt in 30 minutes please click here.
How would this benefit you?
- Onetime registration on Maersk website.
- Pay single or multiple Local and Detention/Demurrage invoices.
- All approvals and rejections will be communicated through email.
- Track and trace your remittances online under Paid invoice tab.
- Easily access, print and download your e-statements.
For OFAC shipments write to us on email@example.com.
For any further queries please contact your Maersk local representative on 04-3326200 or reach us through the Live Help chat for technical support.