Application of Recovery Handling Cost Import (RHI) to all Dangerous Cargo (DCG) into Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
As per Port of Abidjan (PAA) rules, all dangerous cargo imported into Abidjan must be received “under tackle” (immediately upon discharge) by customer. Otherwise, it will be retained onboard at cost to carrier.
In order to keep providing you with our global services, Maersk will be applying Recovery Handling Cost Import (RHI) to all dangerous cargo into Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire as per below details
- Charge: Recovery Handling Cost Import (RHI)
- Amount: EUR500 for ALL_20 and EUR1,000 for ALL_40 & 45HDRY
- Payable: Along with ocean freight
- Scope: World to Cote d’Ivoire
- Effective date: 1st June 2020 (Non-Regulated countries) and 1st July 2020 (Regulated countries)
For full information about our local charges, please visit us at Maersk website.
We thank you for your business and look forward to serving your future global transportation needs.
Should you have any questions, please contact your local Maersk representative.