With reference to our previous communication, on 1st of January 2020 the Belgian Port community will apply a no customs documents, no load principle for all export cargo.
Important guidelines to take into account are:
- Mandatory registration of the customs document in the e-desk application C-point.
- Deadlines need to be respected.
What does that mean for you as a Maersk customer?
- ALL export cargo must be registered_also community cargo (T2L)_ with an exception of empty Shippers own containers.
- It is the customer or his customs clearance agent’s responsibility to register the customs documents timely in C-point.
You can request your login at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find more info via the link C-point.
- As a general rule containers should be at quay and customs documents must be registered at least 24 hours prior ETA of the vessel.
Please also see the extra information on your booking confirmation and our website
Should you have further questions, feel free to contact your local customer service.
We want to thank you for your business and look forward to continuously serving your global transportation needs.