Implementation of Extra Seal charge (ESC) for BRAZIL to World
Following our commitment to offer the best experience for your shipments and ensuring the availability of extra seals to serve you when needed, we inform you that, as from 20 September 2019, the following cost will be applied to additional seal requests:
ESC (Extra Seal Charge): BRL 30.00 per additional seal
Depending on the reason why you need the additional seal, we ask you to submit the following documents directly to our equipment team so that they can analyze and provide the depot authorization to collect the new seal:
Vila do Conde
- Reutilization / Re-export – Origin booking number, container number and new booking number.
- Broken due to Overweight - booking and container number, complete customer details and reason for requesting duplicate seal.
- Red Channel - DUE (Declaração Única de Exportação) and booking and container details.
- MAPA survey / Authorities Survey - MAPA requirement and booking and container number.
- Lost - Police Report (B.O).
- Sealed and reopened - Photo of broken seal.
If you have any questions, we are here to help you!
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.