ITC SheTrades and Maersk conducted their third webinar on What is Customs House Brokerage? The webinar was delivered by Mr. Bojan Strbanovic, Global Head of Growth for the MAERSK Customs House Brokerage, on 18 June 2019. 97 people participated in the webinar from over 35 countries, representing the following regions: Africa (Ghana, Uganda, Zambia, Egypt, Kenya, Mauritania, Zambia, Senegal, Rwanda and Nigeria), MENA (Morocco, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Qatar), Asia (Bangladesh, Philippines, Pakistan and India), Europe (The UK, Denmark, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Estonia, Greece and Spain) and Americas (Argentina, Venezuela, Peru, Colombia, Bolivia, Chile, Canada, United States of America) and Oceania (Australia and New Zealand).
The webinar covered five main topics:
- What exactly can you expect when you hire Customs House Broker and do you really need one?
- What do they really do? Is this something you can do yourself?
- How big is the global market for this business?
- What type of services should every provider offer? What are the extended/optional services you can get?
- What should you be looking for in an ideal business partner?
Bojan ended the webinar with an interactive Q&A session, which led to over 10 questions where the participants sought in-depth advice and information related to the topic. The webinar was a success, ending with positive feedback from the attendees.
The webinar was delivered as part of the ITC SheTrades and MAERK Webinar Series for 2019. The next webinar will be on 11 July, on the topic: How to access logistics solutions and services online?
In case you missed it, please see the recording here:
Interested in participating in the webinar series? Registrations are open: