Maersk Customs Services in Israel
Local contact options
Import customs clearance
Standard Full Customs Declaration, paying Duty & VAT upon arrival in the country in scope to gain release of the cargo for onward delivery.
- Final import customs clearance
- Simplified customs clearance
- Customs & sanitary inspections
Export customs clearance
Standard Declaration to Customs to gain permission to load the vessel & be exported outside of the IL.
- Certificates of origin / EUR.1 ,Form A, Mercusor and any other COO
Additional Maersk Customs Services
- SII, Health, Agriculture,MOT process support
- Peak Volume Management Programme – Assistance with daily Maersk Customs Services activities when the customer needs it most.
- Origin and Free Trade Agreements – Awareness & guidance on FTA’s & preferential origins.
- Classification Management – An overview of current Classification Databases or a Full End-to-end Reclassification Programme from our trained specialists.
*Costs will vary depending on the type of business, size & requirement – please refer enquiries to Maersk CHB team.
What is required to complete Maersk Customs Services?
Signed Power of Attorney (POA)
Signed by the buyer either physically with the right witness or Electronically (digitally signed, preferred). This grant’s permission for Maersk to complete MCS on behalf of the buyer and provides the required details to enable internal account creation.
Mandatory documents required:
- Signed POA
- Commercial invoice(s)
- Packing list(s)
- Heath import registration, when needed
The buyer must have a valid VAT and tax office & to be eligible to claim back any VAT paid.
Additional documents (where applicable)*
- Copy of the Bill of Lading
- Health Certificates
- Preference Certificates
* Originals to be submitted to Maersk where necessary
For Abbreviations & Explanations, please check shipping terms.