Maersk Customs Services in Czech Republic
Local contact options
Import customs clearance
Standard Full Customs Declaration, paying Duty & VAT upon arrival in the country in scope to gain release of the cargo for onward delivery.
- Final import customs clearance
- Customs & sanitary inspections
Export customs clearance
Standard Declaration to Customs to gain permission to load the vessel & be exported outside of the EU.
- PEX – A / EU – A documents
- Certificates of origin / EUR.1*
- T2L (EU origin) issuing + clearance
A transit document allows the free movement of containers through European territories, suspending the payment of Duty and VAT until the destination.
* Only with customs clearance
Additional Maersk Customs Services
- Customs quick health scan – A high level risk & control assessment of the customers business highlighting potential gaps and providing support and solutions where required.
- Peak volume management programme – Assistance with daily Maersk Customs Services activities when the customer needs it most.
- Origin and free trade agreements – Awareness & guidance on FTA’s & preferential origins.
- Classification management – An overview of current Classification Databases or a Full End-to-end Reclassification Programme from our trained specialists.
* Costs will vary depending on the type of business, size & requirement – please refer enquiries to Maersk.
What is required to complete Maersk Customs Services?
Signed Power of Attorney (POA)
Signed by the buyer & on Company Letter Headed paper. This grant’s permission for Maersk to complete CHB on behalf of the buyer and provides the required details to enable internal account creation.
Mandatory documents required:
- Signed POA
- EORI Number
- Trading conditions
- CZ VAT registration
- Certificate of incorporation
- Framework contract
- Commercial invoice(s)
- Packing list(s)
- Classification Number / HS code
The buyer must have a valid EORI and VAT number to hold a solid audit trail with customs authority and tax office & to be eligible to claim back any potential VAT paid.
Additional documents (where applicable) *
- Copy of the Bill of Lading
- Health Certificates
- Preference Certificates
*Originals to be submitted to Maersk where necessary
For Abbreviations & Explanations, please check shipping terms.