What are the mandatory requirements in making online SmartPay payments via my finance?
What are the mandatory requirements for making online SmartPay payments via MyFinance?
The following are required:
- A bank account maintained with Maersk (either choose an existing one or request for creation of a new one)
- Ensuring the invoice selected is in a currency allowed for SmartPay usage (US, CA is USD currency, NZ is NZD currency, AU is AUD currency, UAE is AED currency, AT, BE, DE, IE, IT, NL, PT, ES, UK, FR is EUR currency, and UK also GPB currency is allowed)
- For European SmartPay usage, a mandate needs to be created online at the time of the first payment
- For UK Smart Pay usage in GBP currency, a Direct Debit instruction needs to be uploaded before the first payment
- For UAE, India, Malaysia, Singapore SmartPay usage, Direct Debit Authority mandate needs to be signed and hard copy to be submitted to Maersk office before the first payment
Related FAQsAre there any fees charged for paying online via China Epay? Are there any fees charged for paying online via Credit Card? Are there any fees charged for paying via SmartPay online? Are there any limitations on monetary amounts using ChinaEpay? Are there any limitations on monetary amounts using Credit Card? Are there any limitations on monetary amounts using SmartPay? Can I ask for refund on MyFinance? Can I change the languages in MyFinance? Can I enable someone else to pay on my behalf? Can I enable third parties to pay on my behalf (Smart pay)? Can I enable third parties to pay on my behalf? Can I make a payment through MyFinance?
New to Maersk.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.