How to lookup rates?
The simple, fast and convenient way to check a price online – instantly. Simply log in and enter a route and date. If you have a contract with special rates, you will see your contract rate. Otherwise, you will see our standard market or tariff rate.
- Click Prices on the top menu.
- Click on the INSTANT PRICES button under the ‘Ocean or Maersk Spot prices’ box.
- Select the estimated shipping date and submit the request form by clicking Look up to receive instant rates.
- On the result page, you will find your contract or indicative prices broken down in Freight, Origin and Destination charges.
- In absence of Maersk Spot offers, you will find your contract or indicative prices broken down in Freight, Origin and Destination charges.
- Retrieved rates, unless already contracted, is indicative only on the requested date. Please proceed to booking or request a quote in order to contract the prices for booking.
- Click Book now to proceed to the booking on Maersk Spot or agreed Contract with pre-populated information and get the instant booking confirmation.
- Click Request quote in order to get PDF output and add the prices in your service contract for booking later.
Sorry there was an error
Was this information useful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry we couldn't help more, please review the related FAQs below.
We're sorry you were unable to find what you wanted to today
Please use one of the below options to contact our Customer Experience teams
Related FAQsHow to find rate sheet details?
New to Maersk.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.