How to get a standard quote?
Use our online quoting service to get a quote from our team at any time of day or night. Once you receive a quote, you can accept it and make the booking (Please note: For compliance reasons, FMC trades must complete the filing process first).
If you log in before making your quote request, your account information will be pre-loaded in the quote form.
- Click Prices on the top menu.
- Click on the SHIPPING QUOTE button under the 'Shipping quote with add-ons' box.
- Fill in the online form, include origin, destination and container details, your commodity information and select the effective date and expiry date.
- Select any Value-Added Services you want to add in your quote.
- Fill in your service contract number and additional email address if needed.
- Submit your quote request by clicking Submit to receive a quote by email in just a few hours.