How to access and make use of the Shipment Overview?
The Shipment Overview gives you a complete overview of all your shipments. You can filter your overview to show shipments with specific from/to locations or vessels, or to show shipments for which the Shipping Instruction or the VGM (Verified Gross Mass) have not yet been submitted.
You can also receive email notifications when your documents are ready, or if a shipment undergoes a schedule change.
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click on Manage in the top menu and select Shipment Overview - Export to track shipments or to search for a shipment.
- Now you can select:
- Search – to search for a specific shipment
- Filter – to filter the overview
- Shipment no. – to view the shipment details
- Pending Tasks – to get an overview of the pre-shipment tasks you need to complete
- Awaiting Maersk – to see an overview of the tasks awaiting completion by us
- ETA Changes – to view schedule changes and new schedule updates
Sorry there was an error
Was this information useful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry we couldn't help more, please review the related FAQs below.
We're sorry you were unable to find what you wanted to today
Please use one of the below options to contact our Customer Experience teams
New to Maersk.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.