Inland services in Russia
Maersk launched a new train
From Europe and around the World - To Russia's quickest growing inland province
- Weekly intermodal service at fixed price
- Integrated ocean and rail schedule
- Train departures from St. Petersburg (PLP terminal) every wed
- Fixed arrivals to Tatarstan (Alaburga terminal) every Sun
- Last-mile delivery till your friend's gate in Tatarstan
You can find more information here
Supported inland service modes in Russia
Let’s traffic proof your logistics
Cut through the jam
Since your business is time-sensitive, having an efficient Inland service isn’t enough. You need a service provider who can continuously devise new ways to transport your cargo faster.
Maersk’s rail network offers you respite from the notorious traffic jams in and around Moscow. Not only does it keep your cargo from slowing down, you also get more dependable transit times.
Cost-effective, fast connections to Moscow:
You may also be interested in
Reach the full potential by letting us simplify and connect your supply chain from end to end.