Maersk Customs Services in Russia
Local contact options
Import Customs Clearance
Standard Full Customs Declaration to gain permission to sell out the cargo on internal market.Final import customs clearance
- Customs & phytosanitary inspections
Export Customs Clearance
Standard Declaration to Customs to gain permission to load the vessel & be exported outside of the RF.
Customs procedure used to move goods under customs control between entry point to the country and final place of customs clearance. As such, it allows customs clearance formalities to take place at the point destination rather than at the point of entry into the customs territory.
- Bonded transit declaration
- Bonded Guarantee certificate
Temporary Import / Export
Maersk prepares the goods for their temporary export and later import.
Additional Maersk Customs Services
- Customs Quick Health Scan – A high level risk & control assessment of the customers business highlighting potential gaps and providing support and solutions where required.
- Peak Volume Management Programme – Assistance with daily Maersk Customs Services activities when the customer needs it most.
- Origin and Free Trade Agreements – Awareness & guidance on FTA’s & preferential origins.
- Classification Management – An overview of current Classification Databases or a Full End-to-end Reclassification Programme from our trained specialists.
* Costs will vary depending on the type of business, size & requirement – please refer enquiries to Maersk.
What is required to complete Maersk Customs Services?
Mandatory documents required:
- Signed POA
- Trading conditions
- Framework contract
- Commercial invoice(s)
- Packing list(s)
- Classification Number / HS code
Additional documents (where applicable) *
- Copy of the Bill of Lading
- Health Certificates
- Preference Certificates
*Originals to be submitted to Maersk where necessary
For Abbreviations & Explanations, please check shipping terms.