Our Warehousing and Distribution solutions
At Maersk, we want to help you meet all your business goals despite fluctuations in your supply chain. We have the flexibility to handle challenges caused by seasonality or variability in consumer demands and needs.
We’re introducing our new storage, deconsolidation, and distribution multipurpose facility in Abidjan that can be configured to meet your cargo’s requirements.
Benefits of picking us
The facility has 5,000 square meters of space. The warehouse’s principle layout can be configured to suit your cargo’s or vertical needs-including retail, FMCG, lifestyle, and technology. There is also room to expand the capacity to 15,000 square meter in the next five years.
The facility is at a placed at a strategic location based outside the city, around the industrial zone, with easy access to the port with options to bypass the city’s traffic congestions.
Add more value to every link of your supply chain with our range of world-class logistics offerings such as
- Best-in-class facility with highest HSSE standards
- Reduced reworks to market, speed to market, buffer during peak season, inventory management, reduced CAPEX spend by outsourcing storage capabilities
- Maersk’s global standards that guarantee consistency from service, quality, security, and safety
At our facility we are able to offer you a wide variety of services that leverage our global network of shared operations to bring flexibility optimise your supply chain.
Increase flexibility and speed to market and reduce stock holding and handling costs by using our fulfillment center to store your cargo.
- Order fulfillment
- Receipt and storage of goods
- Inventory management
- Picking and packing of pallets or cases
- Setting up of regional or domestic Distribution centers
Increase proximity to the majority of your market and reduce stockholding and handling costs as well as rework by using our deconsolidation centres to sort and ship your containers.
- Sorting material intended for different destinations
- Fast transfer of cargo from shipping containers directly to outbound trailers
You can benefit from our distribution network for product deliveries to end customers.
Full truck loads
- Achieve cost efficiencies when shipment size is considerable
- Reduce transit time by direct deliveries to final destination
- Avoid cargo to be handled enroute
Less than truck loads
- Transport relatively small freight at a fraction of the cost of hiring an entire truck, even for an exclusive shipment
- Reduce handling costs and the risk of damage during transit by configuring shipments with the least amount of handling units possible
Take advantage of our parcel deliveries when speed, individualisation, and specialisation of express delivery is required
At our facility, we offer you a wide variety of Value-added services to bring flexibility and minimise your go to market efforts like